Dr. Nargiz I. Zadeh
Dr. Nargiz Zadeh attended the A. T. Still University, Arizona School of Dentistry & Oral Health, where she received her Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) degree and a certificate in public health. Following graduation, she completed a residency program in Advanced Education in General Dentistry through NYU Lutheran, where she provided complex restorative care, including orthodontics, dental implants, and root canal therapy to the Navajo population at the Winslow Indian Health Center. Dr. Zadeh then completed the UCLA Aesthetic Continuum Education Program, where she advanced her knowledge of restoring teeth in proper comfort, function, and aesthetics.
Aside from working in private practice, Dr. Zadeh is passionate about community outreach and has worked at community health centers in Arizona, Utah, Virginia, and the Dominican Republic. She continues her community involvement by volunteering monthly at the Conejo Free Dental Clinic in Thousand Oaks and through the San Fernando Valley Dental Society.
Staying up-to-date on advancements in clinical dentistry is a priority for Dr. Zadeh. She is currently involved in various national dental organizations, including the American Dental Association, California Dental Association, San Fernando Valley Dental Association, SPEAR Education and Study Club, and the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry.
In her spare time, Dr. Zadeh enjoys staying active at the gym, snowboarding, live music, reading, and spending time with her family, including her fur baby, Drogo.
Continuing education courses taken in 2020:
- Renaissance in Local Anesthesia (Stanley F. Malamed, DDS)
- Condylar Stability: The Overlooked Factor (Bernie Villadiego, DDS)
- Eruption, Wear, and Changes Caused by Wear (Frank Spear, DMD, MSD)
- Bioclear Matrix System: Introduction to Composite Solutions (Richard Young, DDS)
- Managing Anterior Single Tooth Implants (Doug Benting, DMD)
- Functional Treatment Planning (Frank Spear, DDS)
- Clear Aligner Therapy: The Preferred Orthodontic Solution (Apolinar Madrigal, DDS)